Heard on the trail

 

Patience is a virtue
“I don’t have a timeline in my mind and I have not made a decision.”
The Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, still resists the charms of Donald Trump

Life, liberty and narcissism
“I want a statue in Washington, DC. Maybe share it with Jefferson.”
Mr Trump’s aspirations go beyond merely becoming president

Peace, love and understanding
“We’re not buying tanks. We’re not buying grenade-launchers. We’re not militarising our police department.”
Cleveland city councillors reassure groups who plan to protest at the Republican convention in July

Crybaby
“Instead of being, like, ‘Thank you very much, Mr Trump,’ or ‘Trump did a good job,’ Everybody’s saying, ‘Well, who got it?...And you make me look very bad.”
Mr Trump on the press fact-checking his claims about fundraising for...Continue reading

Source: United States http://ift.tt/1PnwjFS

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »